We have a VERY LIMITED (When they’re gone, they’re gone!) amount of space left to fill in our new book and we would like to sell the space (VERY CHEAP) to Halloween/Haunt/Horror related advertisers!
The Founders of the 21 Book Series are launching a new series of products/books, which will also be accompanied by a new web show called, “The Fascinating World of Random” (launching in the next few weeks). We have just completed a book project that features articles/stories about many, many various haunted attractions across the United States. The book also contains some “random” horror/haunt trivia facts, Halloween activities, short horror stories and more. This 2016 edition of our new book “The Fright-Seeker’s Guide to Random Haunts …And Other Horrific Things” will be available by July 31st, 2016 and will be available nationwide at many various haunted attractions this October!
Just a few of the Attractions Featured:
- Outbreak – Dread the Undead (Pigeon Forge, TN & Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Horseman’s Hollow (Sleepy Hollow, NY)
- Enigma Haunt (Boca Raton, FL)
- Haunted Infirmary (Bartonville, IL)
- Acres of Terror (Leonard, ND)
- School District 13 (Brule, NE)
- Brighton Asylum (Passaic, NJ)
- Dead Zone 805 (Ventura, CA)
- Statesville Haunted Prison (Lockport, IL)
- Wisconsin Scaryland (Westport, WI)
This book is intended to be a fascinating collectors item for haunt/Halloween enthusiasts and bring awareness to the many various types of haunts (charity, home/yard, commercial, etc…) across the country. There have been many “haunted house” guide books written, but they all seem to focus on the paranormal. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first guide book of its kind that will focus strictly on entertainment/Halloween type haunted attractions. This book is the perfect means of reaching the Halloween/Haunt/Horror niche with your products and services!!
Here are a couple samples (Half & Full Page):
Perfect Advertisement Opportunity For:
- Haunted Houses/Attractions
- TV/Internet Horror Hosts
- Independent Horror Film Producers
- Horror Book Authors
- Horror/Monster Merchandise Vendors
- Halloween Mask/Prop Builders
- Half Page – $15 (Submit Your Own Graphic)
- Full Page – $30 (Submit Your Own Graphic)
- Half Page – $30 (We Design the Graphic)
- Full Page – $45 (We Design the Graphic)
How to Purchase & Submit Your Ad:
Purchase your ad space using the PayPal buttons below. **DON’T WAIT TO PURCHASE… They WILL sell out prior to July 15th deadline!! After purchasing, please submit (by email to email@example.com) either your ad graphic (if designing your own) or the info needed for us to create your ad along with your PayPal confirmation. Please use specs below. MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JULY 15TH! (no refunds given for failure to meet deadline)
- Half page – 4.12in (W) x 3.75in (H)
- Full page – 4.12in (W) x 7.5in (H)
- Ad will be printed in black & white – For best results, design in grayscale
- Must be a hi-res graphic – at least 300 dpi (Preferably .JPG, but other formats are fine too)
- No ads containing nudity or strong language permitted (if it’s questionable, just ask us!)
Ad Info to Submit (If we are designing your ad):
- Hi-res graphics that you want included in ad (at least 300 dpi)
- Text and general message you want to communicate in the ad
**We will provide one proof with your ad. Each change thereafter will be a $10 fee.
HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS???
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org